- Definition of technical specifications and detailed Software operative requirements and development of Software solutions.
- Planning and follow-up of activities during all the phases of software development and life cycle in compliance with programme and product requirements.
- Drafting of technical documentation (SDD, IDD, STD,…) according to present procedures.
- Bug and anomaly analysis to evaluate problems, fix issues, and develop final solutions. Responsible for business requirements analysis, designing, software development lifecycle, testing, integration and validation activities.
- Software development to adapt reusable software codes, integrate components, adding new features to facilitate the test, etc.
- Knowledge of formal software development process, C++ Real Time architecture development and definition of technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented, Design Patterns and Unified Modelling Language.
- Good knowledge of Linux and/or VxWorks operating systems and of modern programming techniques (especially, of subjects related to processes and multithreads concurrency and synchronization in modern Operating Systems).
- Knowledge of testing and analysis tools.
- Good knowledge of electronic system technologies for avionic/naval devices and methodology of lifecycle management (on Sw projects and products).
Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication, or Electronics, specializing in Software Engineering, Integrated System Design, Informative System and Computer Network, Telecommunication System.